The Raptor RAID system is a new NAS( Network Attached Storage) product. The product is simple to install and use. All you need is a IP address and a web browser. All systems are constructed of the finest materials and hard disk 10,000 RPM) available. See the specifications below and see why JES has the finest made RAID systems
Caution: Some companies are trying to pass IDE drives off as ULTRA SCSI with a converter board. These drives are not ULTRA and do not have ULTRA readability, or performance. Second these systems only support level 5 RAID.
Please check out the specifications below
|CONTROLLER FEATURES||ENCLOSURE FEATURES||RAID FEATURES|
*Optimized 500MHZ AMD K2 6 processor *Web interface to controller functions *10/100 full duplex
* Unlimited user license
* Fault tolerant firmware
* SMB and NFS support (WIN and UNIX)
* TCP/IP and gateway support
* User level, share level and NT passthrough
* Tape backup support
* E-mail notification of system errors
* Low total cost of ownership
* Simple installation and maintenance
*LVD back-plane. True LVD
* Hot Swap drive canisters
* Extra cooling for 10,000 RPM drives
* Redundant power supplies
* Hot Swap fans
* 110/220 power supplies
* 2 drives channels
* European models available
* FCC class b, CE, CSA, TUV, ISO9000
*10,000 IOS per second RAID 5 90MB
sustained 2 drive channels
*LVD (low Voltage Differential) 80 MB per second
* 10,000 RPM ULTRA SCSI drives
* Supporting all platforms with no special software or drivers required.
* 72 hour Cache battery backup
* Supports RAID levels 0, 1, 0/1, 3, 4, and 5
* Supports up to 30 external hard drives, 15 drives per channel
* Two ULTRA SCSI drive channes
* Adaptec CI/O Management Software
and GUI Interface for easy monitoring and managing your disk storage*
* Menu driven LCD display for controller based Array configuration with controller status/fault LED̉s.
Visit The JES Raid Buyer!
WARRANTY REGISTRATION RAID PRODUCTS
© 1997, 1998, 2000, JES Hardware Solutions and , Inc. Coconut Grove, Fla. All Rights Reserved.